Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Hot Topic Loves Hunger Games(:

So most of you probably know that they are doing the whole "Twilight" thing with the Hunger Games because the movie rave is coming up(: At Hot Topic they now have necklaces, and bookmarks, bracelets, and more shirts!! It's super cool but I'm kind of annoyed because of the people who think they own it after watching the movie and stuff. I mean really what about the smart people who knew about it before you? Grr sorry hyper anyway it's really cool! You should go check it outt! The bookmarks are awesome and well everything is! I want it all!! Just thought I'd share that with you(:
-<3Paige

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh! They're stuff is amazing!!!I got two of the T-shirts, which I love, and my best friend got the necklace. But the line's not doing so well right now, they're probably gonna close it. :(

    ReplyDelete