Wednesday, November 10, 2010

:D ):

Soo you probably noticed the title. Yeahh I'm wishy washy today but I'm no gonna go off about my problem because this is a BOOK blog! Anyway(: Lets cut to the chase shall we? I just finished the book "The Maze Runner" by James Dashner. It was superrrr good!! Anyway I'm currently reading the 2nd book called "The Scorch Trials" actually I'm reading it right now(: which is why I'm not doing a review on the book...right now! Obviously it's a good book because I'm reading the 2nd book and I'm GA-LUED to it lemme tell ya! The book is good, but I just can't do a write up right now. My apologies!!(: Well I guess I should get back to reading(: I'll probably post a write up tomorroww since there's no school but no promises. Love you all!! MWAHH!! ;* ;* ;*
-<3Paige

1 comment:

  1. I read Maze Runner and liked it, I haven't had a chance to read the second one yet... when did it come out anyways???

    ReplyDelete