Sunday, February 27, 2011

Let's Get Down To Business(:

Hey Guys! Sorry I Haven't Been On In A While! It's Been Superr Crazyy 0_0 But I PROMISEE I'll Try To Make Myself Blog More(: Ohkay So Let's Get Down To Business(: I've Been Reading An Awful Lot Lately So That Means, More Books And More Recommendations(: Speaking Of Whichh ; Hunger Games Movie 2012, And Theres A Book Coming Out Called "Divergent" By: Veronica Roth And It's Coming Out This Summer(: I'm Not Exactly Sure What It's About Because I Have Yet To Look It Up But I Saw It In A Magazine I Think And It's Supposed To Be The Next Hunger Games . Well I've Recently Read....Beastly, Cathy's Book, Blue Bloods...Wow Is That It?? I Could've Sworn I've Read More...But Anyway I PROMISE I Will Make Myself Write Reviews For Them(: Just Not Right Now Because I'm Really Tired And It's A School Night(: OH And I HAVETA Tell You About The Website "Inkpop" Which I'm Not Sure If You've Heard About It But It's The Best Site Ever(: I Promise I'll Explain Everything Soon But BBFN(: Bye Bye For Now(: I Love You All(: Peace Out Girl Scout ! :D
-<3Paige

2 comments:

  1. How was Beastly? With the movie coming out I've been hearing about it, but it looked kinda creepy to me.

    Hey did you read the Maximum Ride books? At's a seven-book series by James Patterson. The seventh book just came out on Valentine's Day. The first three books were way better than the last three, ut I really liked them and they seem like your thing.

    MARCH 23, 2012!!!!!! I don't think I'll make it a whole year.... there's a button on JabberJays.com, I think. You should put it up to replace your Mockingjay one. Also, there's a new Hunger Games Fansite, hungergamesfanfiction.com, which is, obviously, a fanfiction site. I don't know if you write, but you should definitely check it out either way. There's some really good stuff over there! The site's pretty new and kind of tiny, though. We need lots of readers to really get rolling. I have a book over there, (I'm under the same penname, Migillicutty) I'm still working on it, so only the prologue is online, but you're welcome to check it out if you want. Leave me a review!
    Missed you,
    Migillicutty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beastly was amazing and the movie was super cute(: i'll be sure to leave a review. My friend is crazy about this writing stuff too so I'll get him to check it out too(:

    ReplyDelete