Saturday, April 16, 2011

Cathy's Book

Hey Guys(: Sorry I Haven't Done Any Reviews In A While But Since I'm Exhusted Right Now ; I Figured I Might As Well Blog(: Heree We Goo:
Cathy's Book Was Amazing. It's Relateable Because It's From A Teenager's Perspective And It's A Mystery So It Has You Turning The Pages. It's An Interative Mysery Book. There's Actual Numbers You Can Call And Actual Locations You Can Map(: I Thought It Was Super Cool And Not Only That But The Story Was Awesome(: I Really Enjoyed It(: You Should Defiantly Check It Out(: Yalonda Got Me The Book For Christmas By The Way Haha(: Well 5 Out Of 5 Stars(: And The Book Is By Sean Stewert(: By The Way; I Don't Know If This Helps Save You A Trip But Yalonda Couldn't Find The Book In Stores So She Had To Order It. Just A Heads Up(: The Book Is About Cathy Who Finds Herself Dumped By Her Boyfriend But There's So Much More To It Than She Expected. Breaking Into Houses, Getting Kidnapped By Cops, And Weird Disguises Are Just Part Of It. I'm Sure You Guys'll Love It(: Keep Reading(:
-<3Paige

1 comment: